Time to cook: Approx. 40 mins
- 4 Ramiro peppers
- 1 glove of garlic
- 300ml of Crème Fraiche /Double cream,
- 500g of Tagliatelle,
- 2 handfuls of parmesan grated cheese
- 4 basil leaves
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Grill peppers under a grill for 12 to 15 minutes
- Remove the skin and any seeds and cut into strips and place in a frying pan with 1 table spoon of olive oil and garlic
- Add the crème fraiche / double cream with a handful of parmesan and salt and pepper to taste, allow to simmer on a low heat ,place the pan aside and remove the sauce, blend mixture, adding the 4 basil leaves and , blend until smooth and return to the pan to simmer.
- Boil water for the pasta.
- Transfer the pasta to the sauce and toss.
- Serve with sprinkle of parmesan and pepper to taste.