- 1 cucumber
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons drained bottled horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon
- fennel leaves
- Slice cucumbers into very slim slices.
- Stir together cream cheese, chives, horseradish, salt, and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Pat cucumber dry. Arrange salmon on top of the cucumber slices, and then spread with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up Cucumber slice slowly ensuring the mixture does not escape through the sides.
- Sprinkle with fennel leaves for decoration.